A meno di 24 ore dal suo annuncio ufficiale, in rete hanno iniziato a circolare delle prime immagini e prime informazioni di Need For Speed Heat, possibile titolo della saga in uscita quest’anno.
Logo, immagini e prime informazioni per Need For Speed Heat!
Le seguenti informazioni, sono state raccolte e pubblicate successivamente sul noto forum, ResetEra;
- Darker, more serious story
- Ghost Games will use this game as a base for ALL Need for Speed games going forward
- Game is a fusion of NFS 2015 + NFS Rivals
- Not always online, can be paused
- Brake to drift is returning but has been fixed and modified to make it responsive
- Levelling up unlocks parts like NFS 2015
- Speed Cards are completely removed
- Off-road is gone
- Graphics look better than Payback and is on par with 2015. You’ve got water on the road, reflections, that kind of thing
- No Day/Night cycle. Time of day is dictated by which races you get into
- Rain is confirmed
- Classic NFS-style cop chases are back and are in free roam. They have heat levels, helicopters are returning to free-roam chases and there’s no speedbreakers.
- Damage bars and petrol stations are returning from Rivals
- Pro Street Legal Races will be around
- Speed list assignments are returning from Rivals for a more non-linear experience
- The appearance of nitrous is a mix between the effect in NFS Rivals and the effect in NFS 2015
- Heat level has an 80s flair to it (??)
Di seguito le prime immagini trapelate: