Con un breve trailer rilasciato sulla propria pagina Facebook, Respawn ha rilasciato un nuovo update gratuito per Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order si aggiorna a sorpresa con nuovi contenuti!
Tra i nuovi contenuti troviamo, New Game Plus, nuovi costumi, sfide di combattimento e molto altro.
In allegato il changelog:
- New Journey+ added.
- Unlocked after beating the game.
- All cosmetic unlocks are carried over.
- All lightsaber colors are available from the start.
- Exclusive dark side-themed cosmetics available in New Journey+.
- Inquisitor uniform.
- Protection and Defence I & II lightsaber parts.
- Red kyber crystal.
- Meditation Training game modes added as part of New Journey+.
- Combat Challenges.
- Wave-based game modes to fight against preset enemies.
- Battle Grid.
- Sandbox-style game mode for players to make their own encounters.
- Cosmetic rewards for BD-1.
- Button-mashing quick-time events can now be skipped.
- Needing to hold the Climb button can now be disabled.
- Holding a button to confirm/interact with something can be changed to a button press.
- Text size scaling options have been added.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Improved transitions between parry and block animations.
- The Bog Rats on Bogano were sometimes floating. They should now be more grounded.
- Improved the transitions into and out of jumping and double jumping.
- Fixed the issue where Cal could get stuck in an endless falling loop during air attacks.
- Fixed the issue that would prevent Cal from progressing his journey when a Bounty Hunter would show up.
- Improved overall responsiveness of gameplay and the reliability of actions based on player feedback.
Per maggior informazioni, vi rimandiamo alla news completa di Gematsu.
In allegato il nuovo trailer dedicato.