Poco fa Take-Two Interactive ha annunciato ufficialmente che Red Dead Redemption 2, ha raggiunto quota 17 milioni di copie vendute in tutto il mondo.
Cifre da record per Red Dead Redemption 2!
L’annuncio arriva direttamente dall’ultimo risultato finanziario pubblicato da Take-Two.
Di seguito tutte le informazioni a riguardo:
Launched Red Dead Redemption 2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Told across the deepest and most expansive Rockstar world to date, Red Dead Redemption 2 is Rockstar’s first game built from the ground up for the current console generation. The title has received outstanding reviews, with numerous influential critics awarding Red Dead Redemption 2 a perfect score, including IGN, The Guardian, Game Informer, The Telegraph, Digital Trends, and others. Following are some highlights from reviews:
- The Washington Post: “Jaw-dropping at every level.”
- The Hollywood Reporter: “What Rockstar has delivered in Red Dead Redemption 2 is not just the best game of the year, but the best game of the decade.”
- CNET: “Red Dead Redemption 2 has undoubtedly raised the bar for narrative open-world games and will likely have a lasting impact on how they are made in the future.”
- GQ UK: “Red Dead Redemption 2 is Rockstar’s best game; a grand, magnificent adventure that’s vast yet intimate… It’s a landmark moment for the open world genre, and for the medium as a whole.”
Red Dead Redemption 2 has also been a massive commercial success and has set numerous records. The title’s list of initial benchmarks includes:
- Biggest opening weekend in retail sell-through across all entertainment releases (over $725 million);
- Second biggest launch (three days) in retail sell-through across all entertainment releases (next to Grand Theft Auto V);
- Biggest entertainment launch of 2018;
- Most pre-ordered full game ever on PlayStation Network;
- Biggest day one full game sales ever on PlayStation Network;
- Biggest first three days full game sales ever on PlayStation Network.
Red Dead Redemption 2 sold-in more units in its first 8 days than the original blockbuster Red Dead Redemption sold in its first 8 years and, as of today, the title has sold-in over 17 million units worldwide.