Nella giornata di oggi Konami ha annunciato ufficialmente la data d’uscita di Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS, remake del secondo capitolo uscito nel 2013.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS ha una data d’uscita!
Stando a quanto dichiarato da Konami, il titolo arriverà in Europa il prossimo 6 settembre 2018.
Di seguito delle prime informazioni sul titolo:
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
In alto troverete un nuovo trailer.