L’ultimo numero di Weekly Famitsu ha rivelato l’esistenza di Shining Resonance Refrain, remastered di Shining Resonance uscito nel lontano dicembre 2014 solamente in Giappone.
Annunciato ufficialmente Shining Resonance Refrain!
Questa nuova versione del titolo arriverà il prossimo 29 marzo 2018 in Giappone; mentre non si hanno informazioni su una possibile uscita europea e americana.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli dei Shining Resonance Refrain:
- The new theme song is called “Eien Iro no Aria” and sung by Kirika Towa Alma (voiced by Saori Hayami) and Sonia Blanche (voiced by Asami Seto).
- Tony Taka designed two new swimsuit costumes, the “Black Lotus Swimsuit” and “Red Lotus Swimsuit.”
- There will be a Sega Store-exclusive pack including a figure of Kirika Towa Alma wearing the new “Black Lotus Swimsuit.”
- Producer Makoto Suzuki says that up until now they have been developing for Asian territories, but he wants to send it out to the entire world.
- Development is currently 90 percent complete.
- The standard edition will cost 5,990 yen. The Premium Fan Box limited edition will cost 9,490 yen, and include a fan book, drama CD, and theme song CD.
- Shining Resonance Refrain will feature all of the more than 150 pieces of downloadable content from the original release packaged into the game, as well as new theme songs and costumes.
- In the new “Refrain Mode,” you can enjoy the “what if” story for Excela Noa Aura and Jenius Aeon, who were unable to become party members in the original game.
- The last boss of the first chapter is easier to defeat.
- If you lose in battle, you can restart from before the event.
- Rinna Mayfield’s AI has been made a bit smarter as to refrain from plunging into the enemy.
- Request rewards and completed quests have been made easier to understand.
- Fromage’s navigation can be switched off.
- Dialogue text has been added when moving on the field.
- When Shining series producer Tsuyoshi Sawada, the series came to a pause, but Sega’s Makoto Suzuki said “rather, let’s start from here,” and restarted the series.
- The resolution has increased and it runs at 60 frames per second.
- The main story has not been changed. Images of Refrain Mode will be revealed in the second week. The volume is much greater than dates with the other characters from the original story. New voices have also been recorded.
- The limited edition will have more content than the limited edition of Blade Arcus from Shining. Character designer Tony Taka wants to see a Shining revival. He hopes that Refrain can be seen as the start of it all.