Poco fa Square Enix ha annunciato ufficialmente l’arrivo della patch 1.02 per Secret of Mana, remake del titolo uscito nel lontano 1993.
Arriva la patch 1.02 di Secret of Mana!
Stando a quanto dichiarato la patch arriverà a marzo prima su PlayStation 4, mentre nessuna data per la versione PlayStation Vita e PC.
Di seguito il changelog ufficiale:
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen