In queste ultime ore, Sony ha annunciato ufficialmente di aver terminato il supporto di condivisione tramite Facebook, per quanto riguarda screen o video catturati dalla PlayStation 4.
Niente più condivisone su Facebook dalla nostra PS4!
Di seguito la dichiarazione rilasciata da Sony:
Starting on October 7th, 2019 Facebook integration will no longer be supported on the PS4™ system. This includes Facebook’s share features such as posting gameplay and trophy activity and using the friend finder feature. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What this means for you:
PlayStation®4’s share features will remain the same, except Facebook will no longer be offered as a destination to share screenshots, videos, music, trophy details, or links to gameplay broadcasts.
- Users will no longer have the ability to link their Facebook account to their PlayStation Network account. This means Friends List features, such as adding friends from Facebook will be removed.
- Profile pictures imported from Facebook will no longer be used. We recommend selecting a new picture for PlayStation friends to identify you. There are multiple options for changing your profile picture on PS4 to an Avatar or image of your choosing.
- On PS4, go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Profile] > [Profile Picture]
- Alternatively on PS4, you can select your Profile from the Function area. Click on the […] button to the right of [Set Online Status]. Then [Edit Profile] > [Profile Picture]
- You can also upload an image in the PlayStation App from your mobile device