Durante la PAX East 2018 la software house Radical Fish, ha annunciato ufficialmente l’arrivo di CrossCode su PlayStation 4, uscito originalmente su PC lo scorso maggio 2015 su Steam in Early Access.
CrossCode arriverà su PlayStation 4!
Stando a quanto dichiarato, la versione completa del titolo arriverà su PC questa estate, mentre la versione console arriverà dopo.
Di seguito troverete delle prime info:
CrossCode is a retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future, combining 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
- Feel the Retro-Hype!: CrossCode delivers action oriented 16-Bit SNES feelings with a modern physics engine.
- Solve epic puzzles & quests!:You‘re a fan of the Zelda series? In that case you shouldn‘t miss CrossCode as its puzzles can hold up to the classics!
- Explore the Dungeons! Even in a futuristic sci-fi world dungeons belong to a RPG which wants to achieve greatness.
- The Players have spoken!: As of now 98% of the Early Access user reviews are positive – and there are quite a lot of them!
- Discover the CrossWorlds!: Join Lea on her journey through the extremely colorful CrossWorlds rich in variety.
- Multiple Modes! There‘s more than just the story to explore. Feel free to discover the world in the exploration mode or just get into the ring and give the combat mode a try.