Poco fa Square Enix ha rilasciato alcuni dettagli su quella che sarà la patch del day one di Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, in arrivo il prossimo 30 gennaio.
Square Enix svela dei primi dettagli sulla patch del day one di Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
Di seguito tutti i dettagli pubblicati:
- Languages added. English voices and subtitles for each language (English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish) can be chosen.
- In the control settings of the Options menu, Circle and X can be switched.
- In the control settings of the Options menu, L1 / R1 and L2 / R2 can be switched.
- In Room Matches, P.LV and C.LV experience points and Gil can be obtained.
- A greater amount of Gil will be rewarded for clearing battles.
- In situations where you disconnect with an opponent before the Briefing screen, there will not be a penalty.
- Offline Class can be more easily raised. (When your Offline Class rises, the ally COM rank also rises, which makes battles easier.)
- When matching with an opponent, the online ID of opponents in the voice chat list are hidden. (Everyone’s IDs will be displayed after moving to the Briefing screen with an opponent.)