Nell’ultimo numero di Weekly Famitsu, il producer Katsuaki Tsuzuki e lo chief producer Kazumasa Habu, hanno confermato che un nuovo titolo di Digimon è attualmente in sviluppo.
Un nuovo Digimon è in sviluppo!
Di seguito tutte le informazioni rilasciate:
- A new Digimon Story is currently in development, but development still has some time to go. For that reason, Digimon Survive is being made as new Digimon content to be offered before that. We would be happy if it can turn into the third series of Digimon games. (Editor’s Note: The other two series are Digimon World and Digimon Story.)
- In Digimon Survive, characters could die depending on your choices. Story developments will occur that could not easily be done in the anime.
- While this doesn’t mean that there are ton of branched endings, there are scenario branches that occur during the story based on an accumulation of detailed choices made by the player.
- Currently, the story is divided into three routes. We’re thinking it would be nice to also include a bonus route.
- Even during battles, the sta
tus of enemies and allies, as well as victory conditions will change depending on the choices you make.
- Digivolutions will also change depending on scenario choices.
- There are a total of 100 Digimon, plus extras. Rather than place importance of the number of Digimon, we’re choosing Digimon that match the atmosphere of the world.
- We would like to continue to expand the world of game-original Digimon in the future.
- Development is currently 30 percent complete.