Durante il Comi-Con di San Diego, Hideo Kojima insieme a Nicolas Winding Refn, hanno rilasciato tantissime informazioni riguardante Death Stranding, ma in particolare sul personaggio di Heartman, svelando anche la boxart ufficiale della standard edition, e della Steelbook.
Boxart ufficiale, informazioni sul personaggio di Heartman e molto altro!
Di seguito troverete tutte le domande/risposte più importanti poste durante la conferenza:
- How is the game going? “I’m still creating it”
- Keighley – “Many fans want to know about the game. What is a strand game?”
Kojima – “You’re alone playing as Sam, you’re trying to connect city to city. I can’t speak much but everyone will be playing around the world and we’ll have an indirect connections
- “I originally was recommended Keanu Reeves but I wanted Madds.
- “Nicholas wanted me to create a character that stands out more than Madds. His character has died and he wants to look for his family on the other side for three minutes and resurfaces”.
- “When I first started my new company, I started from scratch and was alone. This game is based on how you connect.”
- When I first started my own production, the easiest thing for me to do is make a game where everyone is on an island and shoots each other.
Per concludere, Hideo Kojima ha mostrato ufficialmente la boxart di Death Stranding, per la standard edition e Steelbook.
In allegato le foto: